Sunday, June 22, 2014

June 22nd 2014







 




This dress is a handmade sequin dress in a pewter color.  I got the fabric from Joann's using their amazing coupons.  I also just received a student card to present when I check out to receive an additional 10% off my purchase!  Anyways, one of the thriftiest ways to feed my addiction to sequin pieces is by just making it myself.  I saw a dress with this same cut and thought "what if itwere all sequins", because I believe that is one of my dominant thoughts.  I also made a maxi skirt out of the same fabric.  If anyone is interested in any special orders of the skirt  let me know.  I'll post pictures in the near future.  It is very reminiscent of the Free People mermaid sequin skirt (http://www.freepeople.com/mermaid-sequin-skirt/) that has sold out online for $200+ dollars.  Don't worry, I could never ask that much for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment